Trailer

Is Lex Luthor Smallville-Bound?



How does a character that has been gone from a TV show for so long continue to be such a big part of it?  This is the case with Michael Resenbaum’s character Lex Luthor on Smallville. The character went missing since the conclusion of the shows seventh season, and now, in its tenth season, he is still playing a huge part.  He is still a part of the plot and continues to affect the lives of the lead characters. And whether Michael Rosenbaum returns or not, the writers are apparently pushing on without him. Promos for the upcoming and final season of Smallville have already revealed Lex Luthor is a big part of this next season.
 Yes, everyone knows Lex is one of Superman’s greatest arch-enemies, but in Smallville, he had apparently died two seasons ago. On top of that the fans of the character were crushed when the star tweeted a public message on twitter saying:  I've already stated that I'm not returning.I'd never lead you guys on like that.  I appreciate your suppor.” Read more Here

1 comentarios:

Hi, It is going to be interesting on how Lex will come back to Smallville.Renee Dias

Publicar un comentario